It was a snap practical decision to put them there but the more I thought about it and as time went on it just seems like a great idea.
- It dried my shoes out after getting wet [reason I initially put them there].
- It gets them up off the floor, frees floor space and stops me tripping over them or hoovering up the laces.
- They tuck my window blind in at the bottom so sunlight doesn’t stream onto my eyes in the morning and wake me up.
- They fit there really well.
- They catch a breeze when the window is open which airs them out.
- When the radiator is on for a cold day, my shoes are nice and warm when I go out in the cold.
I might stop thinking its a great idea if they melt, but I dont think that is going to happen [fingers crossed]. It was the warm shoes point that tipped me over the edge into writing this post.